Hello my dears,
Finally a little time, to sit and try to write a recipe, my favorite recipe Lentil soup, a delightful creamy soup that I like often to prepare by this weather. Anyway, this lentil soup is so far the best, it’s so easy to prepar that sometimes it’s my 12 years old daughter who make it.
This lentil soup is very rich in flavor, with all thoes ingredients, and spices it’s just a delight and so incredibly comforting and delicious.
- 3 tbp extra vergin olive oil
- 2 medium onions cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 small potato
- 1 tsp rice
- 1 cup green lentils
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 1.5 liters of water
- salt black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- the juice of half a lemon
- in a pot, saute the crushed garlic and onion in olive oil.
- add the cut vegetables and lentils, salt and black pepper
- stir with a wooden spoon for 5 min over low heat.
- add rice, knorr cube, and water
- cook over low heat for 40 minutes.
- at the end of cooking, pass the mixture to the food processor.
- before serving, pour a drizzle of lemon juice over it with cumin and enjoy
Thank you for your visits.