chili con carne easy recipe
Oh,waw! a chili con carne !!! This is what my husband said when he saw his dish, a recipe that he really likes, and that I don’t prepare this dish often, as you know it’s very a very hot and chili dish, and when the kids are around, I put less chili, and tell you what, it’s never going to be the same taste.
But this time, the kids were at school, and I cooked the real chili con carne with a lot of chili in it… prepare your tissu, there will be a lot of tears here.
Obviously, anything spicy is a good recipe for my husband, and when it contains minced meat and beans , what more can you ask for? Ah yes, a guacamole just on a side is always welcome, hihihihi
It was difficult for me to take these photos, because he was in a hurry: it has cooled down now, quickly, quickly, I have to go out…
Easy chili con carne recipe
- 200 g red beans
- 200 g ground beef
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 spicy red pepper here
- 500 g tomatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- soak beans in cold water for 12 hours. (I do this all night)
- in the morning, drain and put in a casserole dish. fill the casserole with enough cold water and cook until the beans are tender.
- chop the onions, and place it in a pan.
- cut the red pepper into cubes and chop the garlic.
- add the garlic and peppers to the onions, add olive oil
- sweat for a few minutes.
- Add the minced meat.
- cook well.
- when the beans are cooked, drain and return to the casserole dish.
- pour the minced meat sauce over it.
- add the seeded and crushed tomatoes on top.
- season with spices and salt.
- add a little water, cook for about 30 minutes. Check the cooking
- Serve hot.
Pingback: recette de chili con carne facile - Amour de cuisine