Garlic butter sauteed prawns (shrimps)
I would be amazed if there was anything easier than these prawns sautéed in garlic butter and sprinkled with parsley!
Your evening a meal will be ready in less than 10 minutes thanks to this simple and quick sautéed garlic prawn dish, especially if you’ve chosen to serve it with a fresh salad.
Shrimp stir-fried with only salt as a seasoning has a distinct flavour and taste.
A delightful and aromatic meal is achieved by sautéing the prawns in oil rich with garlic flavours that has just been sautéed in it.
That makes a delicious and fragrant dish which brings out the natural flavour of the prawns.
This quick and easy recipe is great for anyone who loves seafood and garlic.
All the flavour of the shrimps and their crunchiness are preserved by quickly sautéing these seafood in a mixture of hot oil and butter flavoured with minced garlic.
galic butter sauteed prawns (shrimps)
- 400 g prawns
- 4 garlic cloves
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 C. butter
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat the oil and butter in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and sear without browning or burning.
- Add the well-drained and dried shrimp and spread evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Stir occasionally, but each time make sure all the shrimp are in contact with the cooking oil.
- Sauté at least 2 minutes on each side.
- Now add the finely chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt.
- Towards the end of cooking, add the lemon juice to deglaze all the cooking juices.
- Remove from heat and sit down to eat.